Welcome to Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to the Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Some of my most favorite conversations have happened over a cup-of-joe. So, whether you drink coffee, tea, soda, juice, water, or even a shake this is a place to just relax, and shoot the breeze with your Online Friends. Chit~Chat about your day, your family, your kids, the weather, shopping, just stopping by to say Hi, or anything of personal value to you (of course within reason, LOL). Enjoy your visit with LilacsNDreams Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe, and our special blend of virtual coffee.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe


Hello everyone, and Welcome to the Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe!:) For me it is late night here, and by the time you get to this hopefully you have got a cup in your hand, and are sipping away, and enjoying. Great way to wake up, and start your morning, right? 

I wanted to mention a blog I read today. The woman inspired me even more with thoughts, and ideas I had been working on. In her own way she let's you know that you can still do what you desire, enjoy it, and be inspirational to others as well. When you can, visit Shop Keeper 508 blog. I enjoyed my visit this morning, and hope you will too. 

Well folks, by the time you read this, the 4th of July weekend will be started for some, and almost started for some. I wish ya'll a beautiful, fun, exciting, enjoyable, and a safe weekend!:) I hope everyone has some where to be, someone to be with, or are able to get out to do something. Take care, and enjoy!:)




(Chit~Chat)

No comments:

Post a Comment