Welcome to Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to the Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Some of my most favorite conversations have happened over a cup-of-joe. So, whether you drink coffee, tea, soda, juice, water, or even a shake this is a place to just relax, and shoot the breeze with your Online Friends. Chit~Chat about your day, your family, your kids, the weather, shopping, just stopping by to say Hi, or anything of personal value to you (of course within reason, LOL). Enjoy your visit with LilacsNDreams Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe, and our special blend of virtual coffee.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Good Afternoon Chit Chatters Bloggers Visitors and Friends

Good Afternoon Chit~Chatters, Bloggers, Visitors, and Friends!

Welcome to the Chit Chat Coffee Shoppe for LilacsNDreams!:) Glad to see you here, and happy you could stop on by. Don't be afraid, you are always Welcome to say Hi, and let us know you were here too:)

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and excellent time with trick-or-treating too. I would soooo loved to have done some things I had planned on this past weekend, but have been home sick. Yeah, over a week now, and still cannot quit this darn coughing yet. I so had some big plans for a "Girls Weekend" this first weekend of November with some friends, and yesterday I finally had to break down and inform them I would not be able to make it. Was very disappointed as it would have been a blast to go! Friends coming together in a different area, spending a couple of nights of doing nothing, thrifting, shopping, fleaing, and whatever we could find to do, and just have some good old fun! I will be thinking of them, and wishing them well as they journey out. Hopefully we can plan this again for us to have fun....spring? maybe? 

Yeah, getting cold here, leaves falling, NO snow but sometime it will happen, furnaces running, and that time of year when a person hybernates. Now.....if I lived down south I could at least do a little bit more as I would not have the snow to fight with. But, gotta do what you can for where you are, right?

Well, folks, time to take some meds. I held off a bit today so I could get on this wonderful computer, and get a few things done. Starting to get tired, and coughing....I think I grew another lung some where with all of the coughing. Still sitting up to sleep, but if I can start sleeping normally that way...without waking up coughing....I hopefully can lie down soon:) 

Thanks for visiting everyone, and don't be afraid to say Hi, and let me know you were here. Love to hear from everyone:) Take care, and have a super evening!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment