Welcome to Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to the Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Some of my most favorite conversations have happened over a cup-of-joe. So, whether you drink coffee, tea, soda, juice, water, or even a shake this is a place to just relax, and shoot the breeze with your Online Friends. Chit~Chat about your day, your family, your kids, the weather, shopping, just stopping by to say Hi, or anything of personal value to you (of course within reason, LOL). Enjoy your visit with LilacsNDreams Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe, and our special blend of virtual coffee.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Welcome to Chit Chat Shoppe With Blog Blogging

Welcome to Chit Chat Shoppe in Blog Blogging! Glad to have you visit with me during this time. WOW! Wednesday, 1st week of 2nd month in year is gone, and right now time has kind of been moving this way a little bit. How about with you? It has gotten cool again for us in our area of living, but so nice and sunny, and No Snow! I can handle that one, and so can the body too!:) 

Unfortunately, time still gets away from me a bit yet. I am working on schedules for me during the week so I can become more organized. I have not fulfilled my goal with it, but have honestly been working with it, and trying. Hopefully soon I get a feel for a schedule, and get a rythmn that works for me. 

Trying to keep this short for everyone, but wanted to stop by and say Hi. I wish you all well, hope it is being a good day to you, and Happy Hump Day Everyone! Take care, and see you again soon. Till the next time.....Toodles!:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment