Welcome to Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to the Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Some of my most favorite conversations have happened over a cup-of-joe. So, whether you drink coffee, tea, soda, juice, water, or even a shake this is a place to just relax, and shoot the breeze with your Online Friends. Chit~Chat about your day, your family, your kids, the weather, shopping, just stopping by to say Hi, or anything of personal value to you (of course within reason, LOL). Enjoy your visit with LilacsNDreams Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe, and our special blend of virtual coffee.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Good Day and Welcome to Chit Chat Coffee Shoppe

Good Day to everyone, and Welcome to Chit Chat Coffee Shoppe! Love to have you here, and glad you visited. Sorry, again I have been behind with this particular page on my blog, but check out my other pages with thrifting, and second treasures. You will see I have been slowly working with those, adding some pictures, and sharing with everyone my treasures found lately. Also, a glimpse of completed projects I have been working with, or some that are a working progress too. 

I do hope everyone has had a very enjoyable summer. Most schools have started, or are soon starting...that time of year again. Labor Day will soon be here, and where is the time going? Seems like I have sooo much to do yet, and very little time. I have some painting I would like to accomplish yet before the weather changes, and hopefully I can get some of it done yet. 

Wishing everyone well, and thanks so much for visiting with me today. Wishing everyone a super weekend. Enjoy, have fun, and be safe! See you again soon:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment