Welcome to Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to the Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Some of my most favorite conversations have happened over a cup-of-joe. So, whether you drink coffee, tea, soda, juice, water, or even a shake this is a place to just relax, and shoot the breeze with your Online Friends. Chit~Chat about your day, your family, your kids, the weather, shopping, just stopping by to say Hi, or anything of personal value to you (of course within reason, LOL). Enjoy your visit with LilacsNDreams Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe, and our special blend of virtual coffee.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Good Morning from Chit Chat Coffe Shoppe for LilacsNDreams

Good Morning, and WELCOME to Chit Chat Coffee Shoppe! Hope you got a good strong cup of joe in your hand, and ready for the day! Ummm....I have not been to bed yet, and if I don't get there soon, I might just look like that little guy above....yikes! That is scarey. 

We are now going into the weekend, and I hope all of you will be able to enjoy it with all you have planned, or intend to do. I never make plans anymore. Hubby gets home for 1-2 nights out of the weekend, and is gone again. Little while longer, and schedules will soon change again. That means winter is here at that time, or on it's way...urgh! I so do not like the snow anymore!

Anyway, maybe later today...Friday....I can sneak away for a bit, and get some thrifting done for a few pieces/items to work with. Got the glue, should get a little more paint and some primer, AND some mod podge too. Got some ideas for that use too. Anyway, visit my other blog pages from the top tabs when you can. See what is being shared with those, pictures, and of course the links to everything for me too. Thanks so much for visiting. Take care, and Happy Weekend Everyone!:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment