Welcome to Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to the Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Some of my most favorite conversations have happened over a cup-of-joe. So, whether you drink coffee, tea, soda, juice, water, or even a shake this is a place to just relax, and shoot the breeze with your Online Friends. Chit~Chat about your day, your family, your kids, the weather, shopping, just stopping by to say Hi, or anything of personal value to you (of course within reason, LOL). Enjoy your visit with LilacsNDreams Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe, and our special blend of virtual coffee.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chit Chat Caffee Shoppe Gathering

Chit Chat Caffee Shoppe Gathering.

Hello, and Welcome to Chit Chat Caffee Shoppe everyone! Bear with me if you will. As time goes along with this page you will see me using maybe some different words, referring to this page with some different words/names, and so on. I guess I am in the mood for some slight changes, researching the internet to try very hard to make some things unique, and comforting to work for others as well too. There is soooo much out there in blogger land with unique names, and words being used! I have enjoyed some of the wonderful ideas I have had, and have also enjoyed seeing others liking the same things, and using it too. It has been an experience to see how others also are creative, and what they do with words. Pretty good pass time to experience for a day...let me tell you!:) 

This is one of many pages I have with my main blog of LilacsNDreams. I enjoy blogging, working with my blog, showing links to stores where I sell, showing pictures of things offered and have sold, and feel it to be more like a website than just a blog too. I have pages where I try to share different things, and different interests from me that others also like. Trying to have a lil bit of something for many different people. With this page I would like it to be a place where it is about nothing in particular. Just stopping by to visit, maybe share something that was heard of or just learned, share an experience, share something about your day, maybe stopping by with your cup of joe to get a pick me up for a bad day you are having, a place to journal, and.....just a place to chit chat and shoot the breeze with other fellow bloggers, and roamers of the internet. I don't know, but it's kind of nice to step away from business, crafting, listings, and such for just a few minutes to get a breath of fresh air, and to focus with something else for just a bit, don't you think?

I hope you got the idea of what I am trying to make this page about, and can understand my ramblings...I can get excited, and carried away sometimes....LOL:) For now this page is Chit Chat Coffee Shoppe, but I am working on trying to change it just a little bit....Chit Chat Caffee Shoppe, Chit Chat Caffee Joint, Simply Chit Chat, Just For Chit Chat, and so on, and so on. Trying to find something a little bit unique, and to make it into my own.....notice I said trying:) Chit Chat is very commonly used, but I so do like the idea of it too!:)

Thanks for visiting with Chit Chat Caffee Shoppe again everyone. Hey, if you have any suggestions...please share them!:) Would love to hear what others think, and get a little bit more input with this too. Ya'll take care, and see you again soon. Toodles...........

 

No comments:

Post a Comment