Welcome to Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to the Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Some of my most favorite conversations have happened over a cup-of-joe. So, whether you drink coffee, tea, soda, juice, water, or even a shake this is a place to just relax, and shoot the breeze with your Online Friends. Chit~Chat about your day, your family, your kids, the weather, shopping, just stopping by to say Hi, or anything of personal value to you (of course within reason, LOL). Enjoy your visit with LilacsNDreams Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe, and our special blend of virtual coffee.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Good Day Fellow Bloggers With Chit Chat Shoppe

Hello Everyone, and so happy to see you visiting Chit Chat Shoppe! I know, I know...been MIA quite a bit lately. I am so so very sorry for that too. I have been dealing with priming, and painting some rooms upstairs....but first cleaning up after some contractors before I can do some of the work. Then, dealing with a garage I have not used all winter for my car, but wanting it with weather changes, and possible storms. Yeah, more issues with contractors. They started outside the house with siding, and 2 porches in November. From there they came inside the home to work in rooms upstairs...new bathroom, new closets, new walls in 1 spare room, and so on. Here it is the 1st part of April, and jobs not done yet. Priming, and painting is being done so they can finish the bathroom with the floor, fixtures, stool, and etc. No beds, and no closets to use since January, and it is getting old. Talked few times with son of landlord, and the last time told him a fire needed to be lit under someone's bootie.  Also, been walking around house, and garage picking up nails, screws, and scraps in order to prepare for mowing the yard soon.

2 days after the call to the son the scaffle was gone outside with all 3 ladders that had been pulled up from the yard...they sat there all winter. My garage is cleaned out, organized, I can park my new car in there, and still able to walk around the garage. Finally! Now, to get this upstairs done. What fun, right? I think not. But, not my property, we have lived here almost 4 years, and the landlord is great! It's these contractors being used that I am not approving of. But, what's a girl to do, right?

Well, now that I have shared some life events.....I do really hope all of you are doing better than me. Hopefully you are in areas to enjoy this wonderful weather we have been having, and with the seasonal change into spring. I always like this time of year. Things are fresh, new, coming back to life, and it feels good!:)

Thanks so much for visiting with Chit Chat Shoppe everyone. Good to see you, and always welcome to drop by. Please feel free to share, comment, and make a note if you will too. Remember to say Hi so that I know you visited, and can hop on over to see you as well. Take care, and see you all again soon. Toodles..............
 

No comments:

Post a Comment