Welcome to Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to the Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Some of my most favorite conversations have happened over a cup-of-joe. So, whether you drink coffee, tea, soda, juice, water, or even a shake this is a place to just relax, and shoot the breeze with your Online Friends. Chit~Chat about your day, your family, your kids, the weather, shopping, just stopping by to say Hi, or anything of personal value to you (of course within reason, LOL). Enjoy your visit with LilacsNDreams Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe, and our special blend of virtual coffee.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Good Morning Welcome to LilacsNDreams Chit Chat Coffee Shoppe

Good Morning, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe! Glad to see you here, and hope all are doing well. 

Whew! I don't know how it has been for all of you, but we have had 98+ degree weather here, HOT, Humid, with no kind of a breeze at all. Course, if there was a wind, I suspect it would be hot too:) 

Been busy babysitting grand baby a little bit. Had her Saturday night, watched her for a few hours Monday night, and she just left me again a little bit ago. I am beat! Not really from her, but being outside mowing kind of relaxes you enough to sleep....which I have issues with at night. So, was hoping to sleep tonight. But, I have a daughter who has been really good with last minute notices of babysitting. I might have to say No one of these times so I can have some Me time to do my thing, catch up on things, and get ready to work with some more projects. Need to get a few things done with painting, gluing, creating, and a little more creating. Season will be changing, and time to get some of it done to get it listed:)

Well, I do hope this finds everyone having a splendid morning, day, evening....whenever you were able to stop by. One good thing....shoppe is open 24 hours here:) Take care everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment