Welcome to Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to the Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Some of my most favorite conversations have happened over a cup-of-joe. So, whether you drink coffee, tea, soda, juice, water, or even a shake this is a place to just relax, and shoot the breeze with your Online Friends. Chit~Chat about your day, your family, your kids, the weather, shopping, just stopping by to say Hi, or anything of personal value to you (of course within reason, LOL). Enjoy your visit with LilacsNDreams Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe, and our special blend of virtual coffee.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Welcome to LilacsNDreams Chit Chat Coffee Shoppe

Hello, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe page! Happy to have you here, and glad that you stopped by to visit. 

I wanted to make a quick note to everyone apologizing for any inconvenience you might have experienced during the times of me working with my pages. I have been adding, removing, rearranging, and so on trying to make things a bit more simpler for you, and also for me:)

I had in the right side bar My Blog Pages to Visit, and today have removed that. I worry about things getting cluttered in that bar, and try to maintain things the best I can. So, when you look above, under my banner you will notice that the tabs are there for the pages I now have. Just give them a click, and you will be taken to the page. Whew! Trial, and error, more error, and so on....finally I am able to do what I have been trying to achieve. Each place always has a curve it can throw, got it with blogger as well, but things are looking up now:)

Again, so sorry for any inconvenience this has been to anyone during my "reconstruction" of things. Thanks for understanding, and visiting with me today. Take a look around, and you are always welcome to leave a comment, share something, and so on. Take care eveeryone.

No comments:

Post a Comment