Welcome to Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to the Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Some of my most favorite conversations have happened over a cup-of-joe. So, whether you drink coffee, tea, soda, juice, water, or even a shake this is a place to just relax, and shoot the breeze with your Online Friends. Chit~Chat about your day, your family, your kids, the weather, shopping, just stopping by to say Hi, or anything of personal value to you (of course within reason, LOL). Enjoy your visit with LilacsNDreams Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe, and our special blend of virtual coffee.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Welcome to Chit Chat Coffee Shoppe A Place to Gather


Hello, and Welcome to Chit Chat Coffee Shoppe, A Place to Gather. 

Well, I hope everyone had a great weekend, and was able to enjoy all if not most of it. It wasn't too bad here. Always hard when a holiday falls on a Monday because to me, the rest of my week is always off then. My days are off, I lose track of the time, the days, and so on. Sometimes, feels like I am playing catch up....which has happened this week. Our one child is out of the home, has a daughter, and is married. But, sure has me on my toes with last minute babysitting all the time, I need help running here, I need help running there, and I honestly am feeling very worn out this week from her. Her husband don't seem to care, and well....let's not get into it here about him, ok? LOL:)

I just posted one of my weekly posts to my Home blog page. I hope to get some more blogs added to my Sharing the Blog Love page, and everything else I can do I hope to accomplish tonight. Have to see what the night will allow me to do:)

Thanks for stopping by to visit with my Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe page on my blog. Nice to have you, and feel free to share, and comment here as well. Till the next time...Take Care. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment