Welcome to Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to the Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Some of my most favorite conversations have happened over a cup-of-joe. So, whether you drink coffee, tea, soda, juice, water, or even a shake this is a place to just relax, and shoot the breeze with your Online Friends. Chit~Chat about your day, your family, your kids, the weather, shopping, just stopping by to say Hi, or anything of personal value to you (of course within reason, LOL). Enjoy your visit with LilacsNDreams Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe, and our special blend of virtual coffee.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Good Saturday Morning from LilacsNDreams Chit Chat Coffee Shoppe

Welcome to LilacsNDreams Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe! Glad to see you stopping by, and visiting with me this morning. 

My night ended really good last night. I went over to see a friend of mine I had not seen for a very long time. Was just a pop in visit, but it was good to see her, share some things, and check up on things too. Always good to see a friend, and share some of your excitement of things you have been doing, or that they have been doing too. Time goes to fast, and never enough time for everything, is there? At least we seen each other, got to say Hi, and check up on what we have all been doing with ourselves. 

I am proud of her. She showed an interest with taking pictures, and being creative with photography, doing CDs, and so on. She is a self learner, and now has her own brick and mortar store, and is doing well with things. I am happy for her. I had told her some things of what I had been doing, and how I was changing things, and doing something that I am having fun with, and enjoying. She liked to hear it, and commented I was doing something I liked doing, and was good with. Now....to get some more pieces done, and start getting them out there to sell:)

I hope this finds everyone doing well this Saturday morning with a cup of your favorite wake up drink. Stay cool, and hope it is not too hot for where you all are at. Thanks again for visiting with LilacsNDreams Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe. You are always welcome to visit, leave a comment, and share with us here too. Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment