Welcome to Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to the Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Some of my most favorite conversations have happened over a cup-of-joe. So, whether you drink coffee, tea, soda, juice, water, or even a shake this is a place to just relax, and shoot the breeze with your Online Friends. Chit~Chat about your day, your family, your kids, the weather, shopping, just stopping by to say Hi, or anything of personal value to you (of course within reason, LOL). Enjoy your visit with LilacsNDreams Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe, and our special blend of virtual coffee.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Welcome to LilacsNDreams ChitChat Coffee Shoppe Blog

Good Morning everyone, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe page! Glad to see you here, and enjoy you visiting with us all here too. I wanted to remind everyone that on the right side of this page is My Blog Pages to Visit list. Due to circumstances with blogger, and what they meant by the 10 pages they allow, misleading is what is was. Anyway, like many other bloggers I have made another way to have the pages I wanted, how I wanted them, and to make them that everyone could interact with the pages. I wanted to work with more than the static pages blogger offered, and so that everyone would be able to share, and comment with things too.

When you get a chance, visit with some of the different pages I have done so far. I have been working so that not everything is on one page, gets boring for some, and of course gets too winded....as we all know I can be sometimes...LOL:)

Thanks for visiting with the Chit~Chat Coffee Shoppe page. Hope you enjoyed, and wishing you all a great day! I hate to run, but I have not been to bed yet, and need to get a little bit of sleep before coming back to work on my blog again. Take care my blogging friends!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment